Encamptment uniform voucher not coming?

Started by XxXxX_JAMMIN_MEMAYS_XxXxX, July 19, 2016, 08:50:02 PM

XxXxX_JAMMIN_MEMAYS_XxXxX

I applied for an encampment voucher with national headquarters and my local squadron, but my email containing the voucher code and link for vanguard have not come yet. My encampment is 5 days away and is on the 22 of July ( BTW this is an NY wing encampment), I know vanguard can be a little weird sometimes when it comes to emailing and accounts so I am concerned about not receiving it in time for me to get my uniform by the encampment check in date. Please comment with helpful responses, it would be greatly appreciated, Thank You!

RogueLeader

I have just a few questions that may help in getting more information to help sort out which way you need to proceed in getting your CEAP uniforms. 

Have you checked all of the sub-folders in your account?  (I'm not sure what you use.)  Vanguard usually goes straight into my promotions tab, so I don't get alerted.

Have you been approved for your Voucher?  You only indicated that you applied, not that there was confirmation.

Have you checked with your chain of command?  They may be able to assist you in finding out if/when your voucher was processed.

Have you called Vanguard and checked with them if it is a glitch in the system?

With only a few days until Encampment, you may be out of luck, unless your parents/guardian can get things sewn on for you and to encampment.

I do want to thank you for checking, and doing what you can to try and getting it resolved.  That said, I'm not sure I would have waited this long, but I can understand why many would, as they don't want to jump the gun.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

Eclipse

Last I had an issue VG was about 1-2 weeks behind in their vouchers list from NHQ.

Did you receive notification you were approved and has the encampment received their fees?

That's the first tell-tale.

You need to discuss this with your CDC or CC immediately so it can be followed up on.
Today is over (Alabama time).  Regardless of the outcome, you're not likely to get anything from
VG in time for the 22nd if you haven't even placed the order, so you need to ask what that
means in terms of using the voucher at all.

Just curious - when did you apply for CEAP?

"That Others May Zoom"

Ned

Please call the CEAP Program Manager, Joanna Lee, at NHQ tomorrow.  She should be able to tell you the status of your application.  ( 877) 227-9142  ex 413 (Remember Central Time).

Or email at cadets@capnhq.gov now and she will respond when she gets in in the morning.

She tells me that all applications have been processed and that none have been denied lately, so you should be good,

But talk to her to be sure.

Ned Lee
Col, CAP
National Cadet Program Manager