Patches on the Flight Suit

Started by wwiijunky7, April 23, 2013, 09:09:52 PM

wwiijunky7

On the right sleeve of the flight suit what patches are allowed? Can I wear my squadron uniform?
Also what about my right breast patch on the flight suit?

lordmonar

Quote from: wwiijunky7 on April 23, 2013, 09:09:52 PM
On the right sleeve of the flight suit what patches are allowed? Can I wear my squadron uniform?
Also what about my right breast patch on the flight suit?
Right breast is the CAP command patch.
right shoulder is the wing patch, or one of the special patches......some wings allow the squadron patch.
39-1 has all the info
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

SarDragon

CAPM 39-1, and its associated Interim Change Letters (ICL) have detailed information that will answer your Q. They are available here and here, respectively.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Lord of the North

Just a suggestion, no flame aimed at any one, why not quit answering the questions with the information and just point individuals to the material where the answer can be found.  This, IMHO, would help them learn to use the published material and not the answers posted here.

SarDragon

Ummm...   Isn't that what we've done here? Pat gave some general info, and mentioned CAPM 39-1. I provided links. What more do you want?
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Eclipse

Squadron patches (and other wing-specific insignia), are only authorized in those wings that have a supplement to that effect, otherwise
it's the ones listed in the resources provided above.

"That Others May Zoom"

Mustang

Really hoping the omission of unit patches is corrected on the next edition. 
"Amateurs train until they get it right; Professionals train until they cannot get it wrong. "