Main Menu

Red Dawn (the movie)

Started by MikeD, January 11, 2009, 08:11:42 AM

es_g0d

No, I'm quite serious.  I'm not saying that Russia is friendly, I think Georgia's response would be counterevidence enough. 

The point is that the world is not nearly so close to thermonuclear annihilation as it was than at the height of the cold war.  We have cut off the head of the Soviet hydra; and now have a larger number of smaller enemies to deal with.  And that, while still not the most desirable of circumstances, is preferential to mutual assured destruction.

Further clarification can be found in the discussion between Timbo and myself.
-S
Good luck and good hunting,
-Scott
www.CAP-ES.net

Earhart1971

Quote from: Timbo on January 19, 2009, 12:13:08 AM
Quote from: Earhart1971 on January 18, 2009, 07:21:32 PM
What a surprise DOD shooting down visibility for Civil Air Patrol, imagine that!

Ok, so I will go ahead with my own movie, LOL!  I am not going to ask for permission from anybody.

See you at the lawsuit!!   >:D

Sue me yeah, I can see the news release, "Contraversial Movie Producer sued for depicting Civil Air Patrol in a way not approved by Civil Air Patrol" Do not go see this movie it is not approved by CAP.  It depicts CAP Cadets as mean and unfair in fight to save their homeland"

That would make me the first 200 Million in box office.

First of all, curiosity about Civil Air Patrol, nobody has ever heard of CAP. I run into Air Force people that have never heard of CAP.

The script will be ready in a few weeks.

JohnKachenmeister

Can I play the crusty-but-loveable squadron commander who falls in love with the beautiful but scatterbrained new lieutenant played by Brittney Spears?
Another former CAP officer

Pumbaa

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on January 19, 2009, 11:05:35 PM
Can I play the crusty-but-loveable squadron commander who falls in love with the beautiful but scatterbrained new lieutenant played by Brittney Spears?

Dude.. you are sick!!  Brittney Spears??? that chick hit the wall big time!

es_g0d

So long as the love is unrequited, she shaves her head again and you have hippie blonde hair instead -- the part is all yours.

My apologies, I could not resist.  :)   -S
Good luck and good hunting,
-Scott
www.CAP-ES.net

tarheel gumby

I would have gone for Eva Mendez myself >:D
Joseph Myers Maj. CAP
Squadron Historian MER NC 019
Historian MER NC 001
Historian MER 001

Earhart1971

I would rather you play that part with an older rich divorcee that likes to donate mega bucks to CAP because her last husband died testing the new stealth fighter, and she now owns the company has millions.  She would be a cute brunnette 40 years old or so.

tarheel gumby

This might end up sounding like a aviation version of MASH ;D Might make a good sitcom though :D
Joseph Myers Maj. CAP
Squadron Historian MER NC 019
Historian MER NC 001
Historian MER 001

Cecil DP

Only if if I get to play the military judge at the court martial for fraternization with a (very) junior officer within your chain of command. You can play her crusty-but lovable grandfather/squadron commander.
Michael P. McEleney
LtCol CAP
MSG  USA Retired
GRW#436 Feb 85

JohnKachenmeister

Quote from: Pumbaa on January 19, 2009, 11:45:30 PM

Dude.. you are sick!!  Brittney Spears??? that chick hit the wall big time!

LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE!  (SOB!)  LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE!!! :'(
Another former CAP officer

Pumbaa

CAPLAW

Pumbaa

My point exactly!!   >:D

Just a dose of reality for Kach....

What say you now Major?

Care to pick a different leading lady!?!?!?!   ??? ??? ???

♠SARKID♠

Have you ever walked into a room midway through someone else's conversation, and end up catching them at the most bizarre WTF moment imaginable?  I just did.

Always Ready

MIKE

Mike Johnston