Started by Pylon, December 13, 2006, 07:14:19 PM

Major Carrales

Quote from: AlphaSigOU on December 16, 2006, 01:45:36 PM
Quote from: Major Carrales on December 15, 2006, 10:17:10 PM
Quote from: AlphaSigOU on December 15, 2006, 07:08:12 PM
Quote from: Major Carrales on December 15, 2006, 06:21:16 PM
Quote from: AlphaSigOU on December 15, 2006, 11:52:47 AM
Maj. C,

Texas Wing Group III's having their Christmas party on Saturday... now if any of your travels bring you up to the northern part of the Great Republic of Texas, be sure and stop on by!

Are y'all going to the Texas Wing Conference in April?  I should very much like to get together with you et al.

Maj. C.,

It's expected of me... after all I'm the Senior Advisor to TX WG CAC.

Of Course...I failed to realize this.   In anycase, I look forward to meeting you in person.  Our cadet program is small, albiet growing and I need all the help I can get.

I highly recommend attending STEP (Senior Training and Education Program) which is what Texas Wing Cadet Programs calls TLC. It's held the same weekend as CTEP.

More than happy to provide cadet programs advice... feel free to PM or e-mail.

In 2007 I will be making many PMs on Cadet Matters.  We have two cadets going to the Wing Winter Encampment.  When they return they will be the heart of a revitalized CADET program.

There are some many aspects of CAP that the Commander of a COMPOSITE SQUADRON really needs to do.  That includes AVIATION, SAFETY and CADETS PROGRAMS.  'Tis a difficult task, but I think it can be done with time and a little ole fashing "impossible made possible" magic.

As an aside, Lt Col Billman of our Group has just appointed an new CADET CZAR for said Group.  You will find a good man in Major J Arredondo of Brownsville. 
"We have been given the power to change CAP, let's keep the momentum going!"

Major Joe Ely "Sparky" Carrales, CAP
Commander
Coastal Bend Cadet Squadron
SWR-TX-454

Monty

Quote from: Major Carrales on December 16, 2006, 05:21:29 PM
Quote from: AlphaSigOU on December 16, 2006, 01:45:36 PM
Quote from: Major Carrales on December 15, 2006, 10:17:10 PM
Quote from: AlphaSigOU on December 15, 2006, 07:08:12 PM
Quote from: Major Carrales on December 15, 2006, 06:21:16 PM
Quote from: AlphaSigOU on December 15, 2006, 11:52:47 AM
Maj. C,

Texas Wing Group III's having their Christmas party on Saturday... now if any of your travels bring you up to the northern part of the Great Republic of Texas, be sure and stop on by!

Are y'all going to the Texas Wing Conference in April?  I should very much like to get together with you et al.

Maj. C.,

It's expected of me... after all I'm the Senior Advisor to TX WG CAC.

Of Course...I failed to realize this.   In anycase, I look forward to meeting you in person.  Our cadet program is small, albiet growing and I need all the help I can get.

I highly recommend attending STEP (Senior Training and Education Program) which is what Texas Wing Cadet Programs calls TLC. It's held the same weekend as CTEP.

More than happy to provide cadet programs advice... feel free to PM or e-mail.

In 2007 I will be making many PMs on Cadet Matters.  We have two cadets going to the Wing Winter Encampment.  When they return they will be the heart of a revitalized CADET program.

There are some many aspects of CAP that the Commander of a COMPOSITE SQUADRON really needs to do.  That includes AVIATION, SAFETY and CADETS PROGRAMS.  'Tis a difficult task, but I think it can be done with time and a little ole fashing "impossible made possible" magic.

As an aside, Lt Col Billman of our Group has just appointed an new CADET CZAR for said Group.  You will find a good man in Major J Arredondo of Brownsville. 

You two should consider getting a room.....viz-a-viz PM    ;)

AlphaSigOU

Quote from: msmjr2003 on December 16, 2006, 07:59:15 PMYou two should consider getting a room.....viz-a-viz PM    ;)

Eh, watch it...  ;) ;D
Lt Col Charles E. (Chuck) Corway, CAP
Gill Robb Wilson Award (#2901 - 2011)
Amelia Earhart Award (#1257 - 1982) - C/Major (retired)
Billy Mitchell Award (#2375 - 1981)
Administrative/Personnel/Professional Development Officer
Nellis Composite Squadron (PCR-NV-069)
KJ6GHO - NAR 45040

Monty

Quote from: AlphaSigOU on December 16, 2006, 10:25:29 PM
Quote from: msmjr2003 on December 16, 2006, 07:59:15 PMYou two should consider getting a room.....viz-a-viz PM    ;)

Eh, watch it...  ;) ;D

Yeah,  yeah, I know...that funnin' is gonna be the death of me....

;D

JAFO78

At my old squadron we would have a New Years Eve Party. We had Pizza, pop, chips, dip and any thing else the cadets wanted. Only no Uniforms...You had to be in civies. We all had a blast.
JAFO