Email addresses and "professional" appearance

Started by Walkman, February 22, 2014, 11:56:51 PM

Eclipse

I went and checked - been a while since I was in there - I see what you're referring to on the CNAMES.

I had / have domain control for that so never saw it as an issue, but I could see where it would be a hassle if
you want to set those up and had to go back to the cap.gov administrator for each new one.

"That Others May Zoom"

a2capt

Well, that is their job, to facilitate those requests.

Panache

I personally wish PAWG would allocate @pawg.cap.gov e-mail addresses to the general members like many above have pointed out.  It would certainly look a little bit more professional on my CAP business card.  /shrug

But then again, they haven't updated their home page since 01 October and apparently the Wing Conference is taking place in May...

JeffDG

Quote from: Panache on February 27, 2014, 04:44:53 AM
I personally wish PAWG would allocate @pawg.cap.gov e-mail addresses to the general members like many above have pointed out.  It would certainly look a little bit more professional on my CAP business card.  /shrug

But then again, they haven't updated their home page since 01 October and apparently the Wing Conference is taking place in May...
I believe I see a volunteer to become PAWG Director of IT...

:)

(Disclaimer:  I have no association whatsoever with PAWG or the IT department thereof)

Panache

Quote from: JeffDG on February 27, 2014, 02:47:00 PM
I believe I see a volunteer to become PAWG Director of IT...

(*runs for the hills*)