Main Menu

TSA SOP 'leak'

Started by a2capt, December 09, 2009, 08:56:30 PM

a2capt

QuoteAction has been taken against workers involved in posting a TSA screening manual on the Internet, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said

So I guess if I look at usajobs.gov I would suddenly see 25,000 new TSA openings? ;-)

Some of us have been having all kinds of issues with TSA and ramp access, trying to adhere to unpublished rules, etc.

Now a PDF is leaked, thats got "redacted" information in it, that they simply covered it with a black box - but when you hover the cursor over it, you see an I-Beam which means "click and drag to select" and then you paste the information outside of it? ..

I mean, do'h! There goes more of our tax dollars down the tubes .. because now they have to get a think-tank to figure all this out again.

Of course they are going to play it down and say "thats outdated information", did you think they were going to say "OMG!!!" ??

Spike

TSA is a joke.  I read in the US NEWS and WORLD REPORT that TSA wants to unionize?!?!  What the Crap??  So one day they don't like the gov't benefits they are getting, they walk out the door and we stop flying until they get what they want??

lordmonar

Quote from: Spike on December 09, 2009, 09:07:51 PM
TSA is a joke.  I read in the US NEWS and WORLD REPORT that TSA wants to unionize?!?!  What the Crap??  So one day they don't like the gov't benefits they are getting, they walk out the door and we stop flying until they get what they want??

ATC guys did that back in the 80's.....look what happened to them.   Just because you unionize does not mean you get to strike.
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

mikebank

Unionize?, Isn't TSA part of DHS? I thought they did away with the unions when the dept was created because of "national security" issues.
1st Lt Michael Bankson
Safety Officer
NCR-MO-089
Former EM1, U.S. Navy