for anyone who went to the wisconsin wing encampent 2010

Started by Raja1020, July 05, 2010, 01:00:35 PM

Raja1020

Hey, im C/a1c Shawn Bhatti, I was in delta flight......what was your favorite part about encampment? What was the worst?

For me the worst was the heat.

Krapenhoeffer

Cadet, I must espouse the importance of this: You have too much personally identifiable information. If I were you, I would start by removing your last name and unit charter from your forum presence. You cannot assume that everyone reading this board has good intentions.

Now, as for Encampment, this board has people from all 52 wings using it. And I only know of one WIWG member who regularly uses this forum. You will most likely have an Encampment After Action Review once you get back to your squadron.
Proud founding member of the Fellowship of the Vuvuzela.
"And now we just take our Classical Mechanics equations, take the derivative, run it through the uncertainty principal, and take the anti-derivative of the resulting mess. Behold! Quantum Wave Equations! Clear as mud cadets?"
"No... You just broke math law, and who said anything about the anti-derivative? You can obtain the Schrödinger wave equations algebraically!" The funniest part was watching the cadets staring at the epic resulting math fight.

DakRadz

Agreed with the above.

Be careful what you put on the web- it stays there, no matter how well you think you've deleted it, or how much you think it won't matter