Aircraft Missing Since 2006 Located With Help From Google Earth

Started by sardak, April 27, 2009, 04:44:08 AM

us11cav

...previous comments deleted...

You're right, of course. We respectfully withdraw.

(Questions regarding the search for N2700Q may be directed to our website: www.n2700q.com)

RiverAux

uscav, I think you and your issues have received a very fair hearing from those of us active on this board and I believe most actually agree with you on things that should be addressed.  However, you've quickly losing your credibility, with me at least, by your comments chastising CAPTalk members for not waving a magic wand and making everything right with the world.

You've been told what restrictions we operate under and been given some very sound advice on ways that you can adapt to that and also been given advice on how you might try to encourage CAP to change some of these restrictions.

The thing you're not getting is that you may actually be able to get things changed faster than just about any CAP Talk member.  We have to try to battle our way through layers and layers of command before getting the decision makers to even hear what our issues are.  You can start right at the top.  But stop critisizing us for trying to help you.