Main Menu

ICS 300/400

Started by Stroke, October 16, 2008, 02:45:27 AM

SAR-EMT1

I have all the ICS courses I need and more....

However I would like to point out, that I am a SQ/CC in IL Wing and I use E-services exclusively. Can't even tell you when I last looked at the WMU. E-services is quick and efficient. (For me)
As far as ILWG not using E-services as Eclipse claims, I've never seen an documentation forbidding it.
C. A. Edgar
AUX USCG Flotilla 8-8
Former CC / GLR-IL-328
Firefighter, Paramedic, Grad Student

IceNine

Nope again. 

The only time you are to use e-services in IL is for pilot quals.  If you want to get qualled as ground or mission base I can personally guarantee that it won't happen using e-services.

"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4

wyocop

Quote from: isuhawkeye on October 16, 2008, 12:43:01 PM
I am hosting ICS 300 classes in Central Iowa on

November 22nd, 23rd

and

Jan 10th, 11th

Come on out if you like.  There is no charge for the class

Is the 300/400 still being held. pleas send more info.
Capt. John Burkett wyocop at bresnan dot net
[Redacted]
Wy. Wing CV
JohnB
"The Truth Is Out There"

isuhawkeye

yes, the 300 class is still scheduled.

to register e-mail
djansen@flotilla4.org

BuckeyeDEJ

So if members don't have all the ICS courses done by 1 January, and finish them after that deadline, do their qualifications reactivate? Or do those members start all over again to requalify?

(I won't get ICS 300 until after 1 January, which is why I ask.)

CAP since 1984: Lt Col; former C/Lt Col; MO, MRO, MS, IO; former sq CC/CD/PA; group, wing, region PA, natl cmte mbr, nat'l staff member.
REAL LIFE: Working journalist in SPG, DTW (News), SRQ, PIT (Trib), 2D1, WVI, W22; editor, desk chief, designer, photog, columnist, reporter, graphics guy, visual editor, but not all at once. Now a communications manager for an international multisport venue.

RiverAux

No, you won't have to start from scratch. 

IceNine

The response from national is that the qual's simply show with 2 asterisks after them until the appropriate courses are complete.

It will simply be a suspension of qual's not a removal of qual.
"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4

BuckeyeDEJ

That's what I figured, but it never hurts to ask. Thanks.

CAP since 1984: Lt Col; former C/Lt Col; MO, MRO, MS, IO; former sq CC/CD/PA; group, wing, region PA, natl cmte mbr, nat'l staff member.
REAL LIFE: Working journalist in SPG, DTW (News), SRQ, PIT (Trib), 2D1, WVI, W22; editor, desk chief, designer, photog, columnist, reporter, graphics guy, visual editor, but not all at once. Now a communications manager for an international multisport venue.