.PPT for CAPT 116 GES?

Started by manfredvonrichthofen, February 17, 2011, 01:25:04 AM

manfredvonrichthofen

Does anyone have a Power Point presentation for CAPT 116? It would be a major help for me to teach my cadets, and to help them get ready to take the test. Thank you.

davidsinn

Quote from: manfredvonrichthofen on February 17, 2011, 01:25:04 AM
Does anyone have a Power Point presentation for CAPT 116? It would be a major help for me to teach my cadets, and to help them get ready to take the test. Thank you.

It's open book isn't it?
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

manfredvonrichthofen

Never mind, I just finally found it. Thank you to all of you who were cracking open their folders and starting their GoogleFu. If there are any of you that want the same thing I am looking for, here it is.

http://capnhq.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/capnhq.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=174&p_created=1010178275&p_sid=kOOHnpsi&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PWRmbHQmcF9ncmlkc29ydD0mcF9yb3dfY250PTEwNjUmcF9wcm9kcz0mcF9jYXRzPTAmcF9wdj0

I know the test is open book, but it is still good to teach it before hand so that some of it sinks in.

a2capt

Disregard the whole part about ICS, aka Part II of the test, questions 26-50. They have lumped that into the FEMA pile now, and use that curriculum instead.

I just did this with the cadets last week, I used to give the test afterwards but they have made it next to impossible to log them, and you can't even do GES in bulk anymore, like the rest of the training. So all you can do is prep 'em for the test and send 'em home to take it. Or to a waiting computer in the room.