Debate Rages Over Moon Water

Started by freeflight, June 15, 2009, 08:19:19 PM

freeflight

There have been raging debates over the years as to whether there is frozen water on the moon or not. Soon two NASA spacecraft, a lunar spycraft and a kamikaze probe, will help answer the question by peering into the permanent darkness of craters at the moon's south pole.

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/090615-mm-moon-water.html

MIKE

Freeflight, rather than trying to populate this section with news articles... How about making one post with the link to space.com etc?
Mike Johnston

freeflight

If you would like me to stop posting Aerospace Education articles I would happy to stop.

Always Ready

Quote from: freeflight on June 15, 2009, 11:04:46 PM
If you would like me to stop posting Aerospace Education articles I would happy to stop.

Why don't you try posting the article links in one thread? If there ends up being a major discussion about an article, the mods could split it off and create a new thread.

Honestly, I enjoy looking at the links, but I get what MIKE is saying. Plus, having all of the links in one thread will make it easier for people to look things up. :)

MIKE

^ That works too, I guess...  but my gripe is that it is a lot of topics for not a lot of content.  Even if I were to merge them all up into one topic it's still kind of the same though since they aren't generating much in the way of discussion.  It's still a thread with a bunch of links to aerospace news.
Mike Johnston