ICS 700 and 800 email confirmation.

Started by Climbnsink, January 11, 2009, 02:22:47 AM

Climbnsink

I did 200, 700, and 800 today after 200 I got an email with a link to my certificate.  No such luck with the other two.  After the tests the website said I passed but no emails.  How long does it take? figured it would be an automatic instant thing.  Wonder if I need to do it again.  Is this why they tell you to print the answer sheets. 

arajca

SarDragon

I got my 700 email right away. There's a number to call at the bottom of each acknowledgment email. You might give them a call tomorrow.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Eclipse

Ditto, my 700 & 800 came within 5 minutes with links to the certs.

"That Others May Zoom"

Climbnsink

Got them.  They were emailed overnight. 

bosshawk

I got 700 and 800 almost instantly.  Probably has something to do with what time of day you did the exam.
Paul M. Reed
Col, USA(ret)
Former CAP Lt Col
Wilson #2777

SarDragon

So are you guessing that daytime, or nighttime, is better?
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

bosshawk

Dave: I really have no idea.  Just have experienced the fact that some websites seem to be busier at one time of the day or night versus another.  Since I am computer-challenged, I can't explain it nor even posture that I have a good guess.  For instance, once in awhile I am on the computer around dinner time, West Coast time, and the XXXXXX thing is slower than molasses in January.  Since you seem to be up at 0100 PST, you probably experience fast responses all the time.  If I had to guess, I would say that the FEMA site would be really slow during 0800-1700 DC time, when the FEMA offices are open.

Who Knows?
Paul M. Reed
Col, USA(ret)
Former CAP Lt Col
Wilson #2777

Flying Pig

Mine came the day after.  Suitable for framing.