Cyber Badge requires CAPF2A, but STEM Badge does not?

Started by Paul Kretschmar, September 23, 2023, 08:15:10 PM

Paul Kretschmar

Reading CAPP 60-41, the Oct 2021 revision added the sentence: "For each cyber badge level completed, the unit commander shall forward the completed CAPF 2a to Personnel at lmmeforms@capnhq.gov, for entry into the cadet's record in eServices."

So, the Cyber badge gets entered into eServices, but the STEM badge doesn't?  Am I reading that correctly?

Capt Paul Kretschmar, CAP
Chester County Composite Squadron
Squadron Commander

PHall

Take a look at CAPP 60-41 Para 1.2 Yes it requires a 2a.

Paul Kretschmar

The CAPF2A is required, yes, that is stated in the first sentence of that paragraph.  But only the one for the cyber badge is explicitly identified as being sent to national to be entered into eServices.  My question is:  is that accurate, National only wants Cyber badges entered into eServices?  Or is that a mistake and it should read "cyber and stem badge level"?
Capt Paul Kretschmar, CAP
Chester County Composite Squadron
Squadron Commander

Paul Creed III

Quote from: Paul Kretschmar on September 23, 2023, 10:05:18 PMThe CAPF2A is required, yes, that is stated in the first sentence of that paragraph.  But only the one for the cyber badge is explicitly identified as being sent to national to be entered into eServices.  My question is:  is that accurate, National only wants Cyber badges entered into eServices?  Or is that a mistake and it should read "cyber and stem badge level"?

Only Cyber.

-Lt Col Creed
-Former National Cyber Mission Team Deputy for Education & Awareness
Lt Col Paul Creed III, CAP
Group 3 Ohio Wing sUAS Program Manager