FoxNews is reporting that Saddam Hussein has been executed.

Started by JohnKachenmeister, December 30, 2006, 03:08:30 AM

JohnKachenmeister

Another former CAP officer

Lancer

It'll be interesting to see how the next few days play out.

mikeylikey

Quote from: mlcurtis69 on December 30, 2006, 03:34:53 AM
It'll be interesting to see how the next few days play out.

I see more bombings, more kidnapings, more suicide cowards and a few news outlets saying how much better we would all be if he were still in power. 
What's up monkeys?

Johnny Yuma

One of the major networks ought to show a 24 hours South PArk movie marathon. >:D >:D >:D >:D
"And Saint Attila raised the Holy Hand Grenade up on high saying, "Oh Lord, Bless us this Holy Hand Grenade, and with it smash our enemies to tiny bits. And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs, and stoats, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and lima bean-"

" Skip a bit, brother."

"And then the Lord spake, saying: "First, shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. "Three" shall be the number of the counting, and the number of the counting shall be three. "Four" shalt thou not count, and neither count thou two, execpting that thou then goest on to three. Five is RIGHT OUT. Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade to-wards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuffit. Amen."

Armaments Chapter One, verses nine through twenty-seven:

JohnKachenmeister

Major Carrales

There is a spot reserved for him...

Right next to Hilter!
"We have been given the power to change CAP, let's keep the momentum going!"

Major Joe Ely "Sparky" Carrales, CAP
Commander
Coastal Bend Cadet Squadron
SWR-TX-454

Major_Chuck

Quote from: Major Carrales on December 30, 2006, 05:02:42 AM
There is a spot reserved for him...

Right next to Hilter!

Hitler is his Hell Sponsor when he arrives via a one way ticket.  No stopping at the Pearly Gates to have St. Peter check the list of names.
Chuck Cranford
SGT, TNCO VA OCS
Virginia Army National Guard

JohnKachenmeister

Saddam gets to Hell, and meets Adolph Hitler, his sponsor.

Hitler:  Welcome, Saddam.  You're going to like it here.

Saddam: Are you kidding?  This is Hell.  I wanted my 72 virgins in Paradise!

Hitler:  Forget about it.  There are no virgins here.  But its still not too bad.  Do you golf?

Saddam:  Why, yes.  I golf.  Why?

Hitler:  Because Tuesday is our Golf Day.  We shoot 18 holes, then pop over to the 19th hole clubhouse, have a few beers, and watch ESPN.

Saddam:  Really?  That sounds OK.

Hitler:  And Wednesday is out Beach Day.  We go to the beach, surf, tan, and at night we drink beer by a bonfire and sing the old surfing songs from the 1960's.

Saddam:  Say, Adolph... May I call you Adolph? ... You're right.  This place is pretty nice.  Nothing like what I heard!

Hitler: I know.  I was scared when I first got here until I realized what a great place it is.  I'll introduce you to Vlad the Impaler.  he was my sponsor when I arrived.  But... I hope you don't take offense, but I want to ask you a personsal question.

Saddam:  Go ahead.

Hitler:  When you were up in your life on Earth, were you, by any chance, a homosexual?

Saddam:  (Angry)  NO!  No way!  Why would you ask me something like that?

Hitler:  Well... You're not gonna like Thursdays.

Monty

Apparently - unless I've misunderstood - there's a second video taken viz-a-viz a cell phone that actually features the hanging?  (Not the one highlighted on all the news channels.)

Mercy...wonder how long that little dandy will be off the net.....

JohnKachenmeister

I saw it on MySpace.  Its real amateurish, and hard to watch with the jerky camera movements.  Probably some Iraqi dude with a video on his cell phone.

It does show the drop through the trap, then cuts to views of the dead body.  There's a lot of Arabic audio in the background.