Main Menu

Possible Faker

Started by JK657, February 19, 2014, 11:02:23 PM

NIN

Quote from: a2capt on March 04, 2014, 06:21:22 AM
That headline almost makes me think that the whole family is a line of fakers.

I was pretty sure that was the Duffelblog.

I was not disappointed.
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: raivo on February 20, 2014, 01:50:23 AM
Quote from: JK657 on February 19, 2014, 11:02:23 PMSome of the pics show him in a CAP uniform but in the comments some CAP members say there is no record of him being a member. Thoughts?

It is beyond my comprehension why someone would fake having CAP rank...

It's really sad that a person has so little self-respect for their life that they have to fabricate a fantasy life. 

CAPSGT

Following this post, this topic got severely out of hand and all posts that followed have been removed and offenders warned/suspended/banned from CAP Talk.  The topic has now been locked for any further comments.

As a reminder:
1)  Personal attacks are a violation of the MCoC that all users agree to when they sign up for an account here.  Posting Personally Identifiable Information as a retort against someone is absolutely a personal attack that there will be ZERO tolerance for.

2)  Users are only permitted to have one account.  Creation of additional accounts to hide one's identity will be traced and result in accounts being locked out.
MICHAEL A. CROCKETT, Lt Col, CAP
Assistant Communications Officer, Wicomico Composite Squadron