Main Menu

Web Gear sets

Started by maverik, November 20, 2008, 03:12:45 AM

maverik

Does anyone know where I can get ALICE web gear sets? If so do you know where I can get them in a mass order with pouches? Or at least cheaply?
KC9SFU
Fresh from the Mint C/LT
"Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking." Ferdinand Foch at the Battle of the Marne

DC

Cheap: Used (or possibly new) on Ebay.

Cheapish (But New!): www.cheaperthandirt.com They probably have everything you need. Also lots of MOLLE stuff if you want to move into the 21st Century with your gear..

I would also encourage a trip to your local Army/Navy Surplus store, they will also probably have what you need.

maverik

Oh okay have of this is for my airsoft team the other half is for my squadron,(christmas gift  ;D) I was also wondering if anyone knew where I can find a how to guide to configure your gear to go with the sets?
KC9SFU
Fresh from the Mint C/LT
"Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking." Ferdinand Foch at the Battle of the Marne

DC

Quote from: SGT.JOKER on November 21, 2008, 02:08:34 AM
Oh okay have of this is for my airsoft team the other half is for my squadron,(christmas gift  ;D) I was also wondering if anyone knew where I can find a how to guide to configure your gear to go with the sets?
There isn't really any 'right' way to set up web gear, just do what works for you.

If you plan on doing lots of UDF, then I would not put anything on the back (so you can sit comfortably in a vehicle.), I would also recommend having at least one canteen in easy reach, other than that, it is just trial and error to figure out what you like.

maverik

hey thanks, just need to print this out and stick it w/ the gear.
KC9SFU
Fresh from the Mint C/LT