Oregon and Washington Encampment

Started by TEAM SURGE, August 29, 2008, 06:35:27 PM

Camas

Quote from: TEAM SURGE on December 10, 2008, 07:42:47 PM
So is there a clear date set for the actuall encampment? For Oregon?

Aug 20-29 at Monmouth where the encampments have been in the past. Not sure if they're taking staff positions for cadets yet but you might want to check with your commander. He's part of the ORWG cadet program directorate so he should know. Good luck to you; I'd like to see you on staff.

TEAM SURGE

Quote from: Camas on December 11, 2008, 12:01:20 AM
Quote from: TEAM SURGE on December 10, 2008, 07:42:47 PM
So is there a clear date set for the actuall encampment? For Oregon?

Aug 20-29 at Monmouth where the encampments have been in the past. Not sure if they're taking staff positions for cadets yet but you might want to check with your commander. He's part of the ORWG cadet program directorate so he should know. Good luck to you; I'd like to see you on staff.

Yeah my commander is the commadant for cadets this year I believe. I am sending in my application this next meeting. I would like to be a flight seargent I hope. Any staff position would work for me though. Thanks a lot. Hopefully this date doesn't have to be on the same date as my football camp or wrestling camp.
C/Msgt. Messman
PCR OR-114
Northwest Coastal Flight

-Eagle Talon 3
-Cascade Falcon X

"You only Live Once"  

TEAM SURGE

I am not very computer friendly. If you could help me with this it would be awesome! I need the application for encampment like the form. If you could help send it to my email.

ryanmrules@hotmail.com
C/Msgt. Messman
PCR OR-114
Northwest Coastal Flight

-Eagle Talon 3
-Cascade Falcon X

"You only Live Once"  

IceNine

"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4

TEAM SURGE