PA Wing Encampment Pictures and Videos

Started by JC004, July 28, 2008, 06:41:40 PM

JC004

Here are links to PAWG Encampment photos, newsletters, and videos, updated throughout the week.

They have one video up at the moment.  The video from yesterday is uploading to YouTube now.

http://www.pawgenc.org/home/newsletters/

http://pawgenc.org/photos/index.php?gallery=Encampment%202008

JC004

NewWaveKiller

Thank you for all of this, sir. It's good to see my fellow cadets and I progress throughout the week.

C/SSgt Rapone
Alpha Flight
Squadron 10
Honor Squadron; Medic's Pride
Pennsylvania Wing
Group 6
Squadron 123
C/SSgt Rapone

Eclipse

Are you having any issues with release of photos?  Is an Army PAO reviwing everything before posting?

This is my current albatross as I can't release anything without permission, and the Navy is very reticent about
anything outside do to our good friends at Google: http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5i3BOMCwxbAZg_Nfh9OyIAYPTlSQA

"That Others May Zoom"

JC004

Quote from: NewWaveKiller on August 03, 2008, 02:08:33 AM
Thank you for all of this, sir. It's good to see my fellow cadets and I progress throughout the week.

C/SSgt Rapone
Alpha Flight
Squadron 10
Honor Squadron; Medic's Pride

The PAO staff did a great job on these.  I'm just promoting the stuff on the wing site and all to get it out there.

Quote from: Eclipse on August 03, 2008, 02:22:19 AM
Are you having any issues with release of photos?  Is an Army PAO reviwing everything before posting?

This is my current albatross as I can't release anything without permission, and the Navy is very reticent about
anything outside do to our good friends at Google: http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5i3BOMCwxbAZg_Nfh9OyIAYPTlSQA

The National Guard has not asked to review any photographs taken on post.  With the exception of the range, which includes the obstacle course and LRC, most of this post is open.  There is a public road running through and haven't been gates in many years. 

mikeylikey

^ Ummm.......when are the rest of the pics going to get posted.  Also......why so few pictures??
What's up monkeys?

JC004

afgeo4

I love the format for the newsletter. VERY professional, but what's up with so few pictures? And what's up with the gophers in every article?
GEORGE LURYE

JC004

Quote from: afgeo4 on August 03, 2008, 02:51:46 PM
I love the format for the newsletter. VERY professional, but what's up with so few pictures? And what's up with the gophers in every article?

The photographers are very good.  I am not sure where the rest of the pictures are.  I have requested them for the PAWG photo gallery, which is being rebuilt.  The groundhogs are all over the facility.  Freaking everywhere.  Groundhogs are necessary to our safety program - they are how we predict our weather here.

mikeylikey

^ I also like the videos.  Cool MUSIC!!! 
What's up monkeys?

W3ZR

Robert Montgomery, soon to be former Captain, CAP

ThorntonOL

Former 1st Lt. Oliver L. Thornton
NY-292
Broome Tioga Composite Squadron

mikeylikey

^ Didn't know we can wear any type of metal rank on our hats.  Another Wing King not reading the regs he supplements.

That is a shame.  A previous PAWG Director of Cadet Programs was fired for telling her Encampment staff to wear metal rank on their hats in the late 1990's, and she was only following the orders of an Army Colonel who was the Garrison Commander and would not allow anything less than that or the training would be stopped.  (The whole follow the host installation uniform policy and all)

Makes me sick.  
What's up monkeys?

JC004

Quote from: mikeylikey on August 03, 2008, 06:24:24 PM
^ Didn't know we can wear any type of metal rank on our hats.  Another Wing King not reading the regs he supplements.

I will give you a cookie if you can find a PAWG CC who abides by 39-1.

W3ZR

Quote from: ThorntonOL on August 03, 2008, 06:22:57 PM
He your commander?

Nope my neighbor to the north, and yours to the south.   ;)

Regarding the metal insignias.

Sorry, dont have any antacids to calm your sickness...  ;D ;D ;D

CASH172

Quote from: mikeylikey on August 03, 2008, 06:24:24 PM
^ Didn't know we can wear any type of metal rank on our hats.  Another Wing King not reading the regs he supplements.

You're not alone.  Look east. 

mikeylikey

Quote from: K3BM on August 03, 2008, 11:51:51 PM

Regarding the metal insignias.

Sorry, dont have any antacids to calm your sickness...  ;D ;D ;D

You must be fairly new to PAWG.  Give it some time. 
What's up monkeys?

W3ZR

I've been in Local Government Public Safety for 21 years, I have
learned not to let too many little things bother me as long as it
doesnt risk health. ;)