Promotion Certificates and other Cadet/SM awards

Started by cap4fun, June 04, 2007, 12:29:04 PM

AlphaSigOU

Quote from: jaybird512 on July 15, 2007, 04:24:59 AM
Quote from: AlphaSigOU on July 13, 2007, 11:47:40 AM
Here they are... One is sized for 11" X 14" and was designed to look like the RealMilitary's commissioning certificate. The other is sized for 8-1/2" X 11".

Both templates are unlocked; you will need to 'lock' them to take advantage of the drop down sections.

Holy crap you're good.  Your texascadet certificates are great, but to elaborate, think we could develop the medal awards like the "realmilitary" with the medal suspended below the flowing ribbon also?

Heh, thanks! While I'm a drafter by trade, I'm not sufficiently skilled enough in the nuances of Photoshop to do a really nice 'flowing ribbon' medal illustration. Could do it in AutoCAD and then convert it, though.

I deliberately omitted any award certificates that are already issued by NHQ CAP and prepared by higher echelons, lest I get my lowly self in trouble with echelons above reality... ;D Now if eServices could use these certificates to automatically generate when an award is issued like they're doing with the Yeager... but it's only a pipe dream right now.
Lt Col Charles E. (Chuck) Corway, CAP
Gill Robb Wilson Award (#2901 - 2011)
Amelia Earhart Award (#1257 - 1982) - C/Major (retired)
Billy Mitchell Award (#2375 - 1981)
Administrative/Personnel/Professional Development Officer
Nellis Composite Squadron (PCR-NV-069)
KJ6GHO - NAR 45040

jb512

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on July 11, 2007, 08:54:29 PM
A long time ago, in a galaxy far away, we discussed the idea of a pseudo-commission certificate for officers.  Is anybody doing anything like that?

I had everyone in our squadron sign their oath of office that we were sent from group.  There were no instructions on how administer it, and it was just a plain sheet of paper with fill-in-the-blanks.  Would've been nice to have an actual certificate like these here.

NEBoom

Quote from: captrncap on July 06, 2007, 03:32:58 AM
Does anyone have a template for the Certificate of First Flight (CAPC-77)?

Thanks. ;D

I knew I had this somewhere, but I couldn't remember where.  You know you've been in CAP too long when you have so much CAP realted junk on your computer that you start losing stuff...
Lt Col Dan Kirwan, CAP
Nebraska Wing

jimmydeanno

Is there a chance we could make this thread a sticky?  I'd hate to see it get lost :(
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill