Promotion Certificates and other Cadet/SM awards

Started by cap4fun, June 04, 2007, 12:29:04 PM

cap4fun

I really need some help.  Does anyone have a MS Word or some sort of electronic document for the promotions certificate?  I am also trying to get more incentive by creating awards within the squadron.  Can anyone help?  Send to capmisawa113@gmail.com
Reys J. Cruz, 2LT, CAP
113th Cadet Squadron
"Junior Samurai"

CadetProgramGuy

Well if cheating were trying, I'd get the TLC certificate and change the verbage.

www.cap.gov/tlc

AlphaSigOU

Lt Col Charles E. (Chuck) Corway, CAP
Gill Robb Wilson Award (#2901 - 2011)
Amelia Earhart Award (#1257 - 1982) - C/Major (retired)
Billy Mitchell Award (#2375 - 1981)
Administrative/Personnel/Professional Development Officer
Nellis Composite Squadron (PCR-NV-069)
KJ6GHO - NAR 45040

Fifinella

Judy LaValley, Maj, CAP
Asst. DCP, LAWG
SWR-LA-001
GRW #2753

Capt M. Sherrod

Those are great!!!  Thank you for sharing.  This is one of the reasons why I enjoy this board; officers helping officers.
Michael Sherrod, Capt, CAP
Professional Development Officer
Hanscom Composite Squadron, NER-MA-043

cap4fun

Thank you all for the responses.  This is exactly why I enjoy this wonderful organization!  Keep fightin' the good fight!
Reys J. Cruz, 2LT, CAP
113th Cadet Squadron
"Junior Samurai"

RogueLeader

Quote from: cap4fun on June 07, 2007, 02:03:52 AM
Thank you all for the responses.  This is exactly why I enjoy this wonderful organization!  Keep fightin' the good fight!
uh rah, Semper VI.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

acarlson

Quote from: cap4fun on June 04, 2007, 12:29:04 PM
I really need some help.  Does anyone have a MS Word or some sort of electronic document for the promotions certificate?  I am also trying to get more incentive by creating awards within the squadron.  Can anyone help?  Send to capmisawa113@gmail.com

I've scanned some and used them for the delayed certificates... but if I reveal my identity, I'd have to commit suicide... oh, yeah btw... don't look at my signature block below, k?

Annette Carlson, 1Lt CAP
PDO, PAO, Pers, & Historian
Doylestown Composite Squadron 907
Doylestown PA

captrncap

Does anyone have a template for the Certificate of First Flight (CAPC-77)?

Thanks. ;D

floridacyclist

By the way, if you need to create any that they don't have, you can save a protected document in Word 6.0 to disable the file protection. Close it, reopen it, and save it as a current version document or template and you can make anything you want out of it.

I did this with the 2A so that I can do a mail merge from an Excel list of folks getting an award or action (Red Service, transfer to patron etc). Would work great for CAPF 60s and 31s.
Gene Floyd, Capt CAP
Wearer of many hats, master of none (but senior-rated in two)
www.tallahasseecap.org
www.rideforfatherhood.org

SeattleSarge

Those certificates are great...   Thanks for posting.

-SeattleSarge
Ronald G. Kruml, TSgt, CAP
Public Affairs - Mission Aircrewman
Seattle Composite Squadron PCR-WA-018
http://www.capseattlesquadron.org

Capt Rivera

Good job!... Is this listed on the good practices page of the NHQ website? if not.. you should get it there...
//Signed//

Joshua Rivera, Capt, CAP
Squadron Commander
Grand Forks Composite Squadron
North Dakota Wing, Civil Air Patrol
http://www.grandforkscap.org

CadetProgramGuy

Quote from: floridacyclist on July 06, 2007, 12:44:39 PM
By the way, if you need to create any that they don't have, you can save a protected document in Word 6.0 to disable the file protection. Close it, reopen it, and save it as a current version document or template and you can make anything you want out of it.

I did this with the 2A so that I can do a mail merge from an Excel list of folks getting an award or action (Red Service, transfer to patron etc). Would work great for CAPF 60s and 31s.

I am lobbying to get CAPF 60's for SIMS

Pylon

Quote from: CadetProgramGuy on July 11, 2007, 05:01:00 AM

If you need another signature on that petition, let me know!  That'd be a great help! 
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

JohnKachenmeister

A long time ago, in a galaxy far away, we discussed the idea of a pseudo-commission certificate for officers.  Is anybody doing anything like that?
Another former CAP officer

acarlson

Quote from: CadetProgramGuy on July 11, 2007, 05:01:00 AM
Quote from: floridacyclist on July 06, 2007, 12:44:39 PM
...Would work great for CAPF 60s and 31s.

to whom are you lobbying to get a suggestion re: SIMS?  Dennis would be more direct than the lobbyists.

Annette Carlson, 1Lt CAP
PDO, PAO, Pers, & Historian
Doylestown Composite Squadron 907
Doylestown PA

AlphaSigOU

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on July 11, 2007, 08:54:29 PM
A long time ago, in a galaxy far away, we discussed the idea of a pseudo-commission certificate for officers.  Is anybody doing anything like that?

I created a couple of different variations back when the 'commissioning' certificate thread was up in the air a few months ago. Lemme check out my stash at home.
KJ6GHO - NAR 45040

Capt Rivera

Quote from: AlphaSigOU on July 12, 2007, 06:08:13 PM
Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on July 11, 2007, 08:54:29 PM

I created a couple of different variations back when the 'commissioning' certificate thread was up in the air a few months ago. Lemme check out my stash at home.

Standing by...
//Signed//

Joshua Rivera, Capt, CAP
Squadron Commander
Grand Forks Composite Squadron
North Dakota Wing, Civil Air Patrol
http://www.grandforkscap.org

AlphaSigOU

Here they are... One is sized for 11" X 14" and was designed to look like the RealMilitary's commissioning certificate. The other is sized for 8-1/2" X 11".

Both templates are unlocked; you will need to 'lock' them to take advantage of the drop down sections.
KJ6GHO - NAR 45040

jb512

Quote from: AlphaSigOU on July 13, 2007, 11:47:40 AM
Here they are... One is sized for 11" X 14" and was designed to look like the RealMilitary's commissioning certificate. The other is sized for 8-1/2" X 11".

Both templates are unlocked; you will need to 'lock' them to take advantage of the drop down sections.

Holy crap you're good.  Your texascadet certificates are great, but to elaborate, think we could develop the medal awards like the "realmilitary" with the medal suspended below the flowing ribbon also?