Golf shirts winning in LA

Started by RiverAux, September 28, 2007, 06:28:08 PM

jpravain

Ned,

I can understand one's opinion based off of my screen name and I also understand one making an opinion. However, he did dot have to attack me so aggressively. You ask why I do not hold a grudge now? Simple. 11 yrs have mellowed me and one squadron, wing and region is different from another. Why am I eager to serve again? I enjoy flying and I like the CAP SAR/DR mission. I was DO of cadets in CAP before. I am well aware of the cadet program and how great it is. For me, and maybe it was the fact I was influenced by my ASI/ASII instructors in AFJROTC alot more that I 'm closer to that program. I base my reason for stating the relationship with USAF/CAP on since I was in we were the USAF all the time. Now we are not. I was pending a 2b termination for multiple accusations placed on me but instead of fighting them I chose to resign, hoping to later join my old squadron I was in before where all the members knew me. I was a young man and the average age in the squadron or "flying club" was 60+. So, I was a treated differently. There were also some safety issues that were of major concern and were not being addressed yada, yada, yada. All those people in the that squadron are no longer there and the current commander from what I was told would like to have me back. I chose 2bLT for one sole person. To get as much info on my situation and how I can possibly rejoin. I was not 2B'd for termination. I did not give that a chance to go through. I resigned before that. If there was one thing I change in the past, I would be a more humble individual. I honestly cannot recall if I burned my uniforms. I think I gave them to Good Will w/o the tags etc. No worries. Thanks to all. Be safe.

P.S. I like the Golf Shirt too.
Jason Ravain

" I love to fly but hate to be flown " - LtCol Donald R. Feltey, USAF (Retired)

MIKE

The forum has a Private Message feature for a reason.
Mike Johnston