Blues Uniform!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by USAFgirl, March 29, 2011, 09:26:42 PM

USAFgirl

Hello!
  I ordered my blues uniform from eServices about a year ago and it still has not come to my door. Luckily my squadron had some extra ones that I could borrow...only problem was that they were male blues I had to go to encampment in a male uniform!! I am a female!! 

My second encampment, I borrowed a different pair that were female, thank god and my squadron let me have them because nobody used them and my uniforms still have not come. My pants are getting too tight and I had to order new pants on www.vanguardmil.com they are not cheap!

I just wanted to let anybody that is having the same issue aware that you are not the only one...I don't really need them now but I must admit, it is highly annoying!
//SIGNED//
NIKYLA WARDROP, CAP
FRedericksburg Composite Sq.

Spaceman3750

Didn't a couple of seniors go to Lackland a few months ago and help them clear the whole FCU backlog? I know our cadets uniforms have been arriving fine.

jimmydeanno

Quote from: USAFgirl on March 29, 2011, 09:26:42 PM
Hello!
  I ordered my blues uniform from eServices about a year ago and it still has not come to my door. Luckily my squadron had some extra ones that I could borrow...only problem was that they were male blues I had to go to encampment in a male uniform!! I am a female!! 

My second encampment, I borrowed a different pair that were female, thank god and my squadron let me have them because nobody used them and my uniforms still have not come. My pants are getting too tight and I had to order new pants on www.vanguardmil.com they are not cheap!

I just wanted to let anybody that is having the same issue aware that you are not the only one...I don't really need them now but I must admit, it is highly annoying!

Did you call the number that it says to call to check on order status or delays?
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

a2capt

My English teacher called, she said there appears to be a shortage of punctuation.

Spaceman3750

Quote from: a2capt on March 30, 2011, 12:12:31 AM
My English teacher called, she said there appears to be a shortage of punctuation.

You didn't see the riots on TV? It's all over CNN.

LGM30GMCC

Please refrain from the use of contractions as they require the use of additional punctuation.  ;D

BillB

New York, Special to the Daily Times, Mar. 30  Police raided a Southeast Warehouse with an armed SAAT Team and K-9s. The Warehouse reportedly contained a large horde of unused punctuation. But investigation has sown the puncuation was a pirated version from China. Police removed the fake punctuation to determine how the product came into the country illegally.
Gil Robb Wilson # 19
Gil Robb Wilson # 104

Eclipse

The worst thing with the counterfeit punctuation is that it gets mixed in with legit pieces and
the writer won't realize that his document is weakened by a substandard comma until it fails unexpectedly.

"That Others May Zoom"