Cadet Moustache??

Started by capchiro, October 16, 2010, 06:59:38 PM

manfredvonrichthofen

If you don't know the reg then you shouldn't be doing it either (not a personal attack on anyone here at all). If you cannot tell the person who is questioning your mustache the reg then don't wear it. It is a small (very small) statement of how to properly wear the mustache then just make it easy on yourself and don't wear it. Also, there is a pretty good sketch of what the mustache should look like, look in the mirror and hold that picture up and compare, if they don't look the same make it so or get rid of it.

Spaceman3750

Quote from: Eclipse on October 28, 2010, 04:47:43 AM
Actually that mustache is not ok, as the edges extend below the lip.

Beat me to it...

Looked closer, you're right, goshdarnit...

DavidB

Quote from: Hawk200 on October 28, 2010, 03:22:26 AM
Quote from: DavidB on October 28, 2010, 12:28:06 AMnow deciding whats neatly trimmed and whats not is subjective.
Not really. People know what a badly trimmed mustache looks like just as easily as a bad haircut. It may take a while for some people to learn it, but it's not difficult.
Ok I will say that people will know what a badly trimmed mustache looks like I had to mention that as I have grown a mustache and have chosen not to wear the Air Force Uniform while I have the mustache, just the CAP distinctive uniform.  But the regulation dose not make a distinction between cadet and seniors as long as the follow the regulation.
David P. Berteau, Lt. Col. CAP
Ascension Parish Composite Squadron LGT