any tips for Wright Bros./anyone know the main points to study?

Started by Sgt. Papa, October 21, 2011, 01:46:00 AM

titanII

I was Google-ing WB Exam reviews, and I found this site, made by the South San Diego Cadet Squadron: http://sites.google.com/site/sq201cawg/practice-tests-leadership
It has practice tests for every almost achievement up to the Mitchell Award, including the WBA. I've found the practice test to be a pretty useful gauge. I hope you'll find this site as useful as I have- I'll definitely be using it for future promotions.

BTW, Ron1319: did you make these practice tests? Because some of the examples you gave are on them...   :D
No longer active on CAP talk

Ron1319

No, I haven't made any published practice tests.. but I have done a bit of work with academics for NCC team prep.  Also a bit of tutoring for cadets who were having problems with tests.
Ronald Thompson, Maj, CAP
Deputy Commander, Squadron 85, Placerville, CA
PCR-CA-273
Spaatz #1319

titanII

Quote from: Ron1319 on October 29, 2011, 08:53:40 PM
No, I haven't made any published practice tests.. but I have done a bit of work with academics for NCC team prep.  Also a bit of tutoring for cadets who were having problems with tests.
Oh, because your examples were almost exactly like questions on the practice test, and I saw that you're from CAWG, so I thought you might have been involved.
No longer active on CAP talk